American Tribal Style® Belly Dance
A Fat Chance Belly Dance® Sister Studio
Staten Island, NY
646-504-2672 ♦ email@example.com
Costuming & Instruments
Please refer to FCBD® Tribal Basics - Vol. 2, Make up & Costume, for the history and detail of the classic ATS® costume.
Purchase the DVD here.
These are some of Tribe Hamsa's favorite vendors, in no particular order. Check back frequently as we add vendors in the future.
- Fat Chance Belly Dance® - the Mothership, everything ATS, costumes, jewelry, music and more
Flying Skirts - costumes, jewerly
ShimmyBliss - costumes, jewerly, wide selection of fringe
Tribe Nawaar - Bandehi shawls, skirts and more
Tribal Bazaar - big, chunky jewelry
Tribal Souk - all kinds of beautiful things
Belly Roll - good source for custom fringe and ATS pantaloons
Moondance - a little bit of everything
ShimmyShimmy - DVD, Zils, and more
Red Camel - one of kind pieces and accessories
Magical Fashions - premier vendor of ATS wear on the east coast
Tessa (Ebay Store) - beautiful embroidered triangle fringe hip shawls
Saroyan Zils - zils for the beginner to the professional
Fancy Bindi - really nice bindis at reasonable price
Information on the origin of the Bindi, click here
- D.Webb - Fashion for ATS and Tribal Fusion from Debbie Lakis of Manhattan Tribal
- Vivid Bindis - Beautiful hand crafted bindis
- Nakara - Tribal Fusion Wear
- Akeishaf - hand crafted bindis
- Tribally Inspired - beautiful pieces at great prices, discounts for ATS/TF Meetup Members
- Big Ass Bindis - Just that, 'nuff said
FatChanceBellyDance®, FCBD®, ATS® and American Tribal Style®, are federally registered trademarks of FatChanceBellyDance, Inc.
For more information, please visit www.fcbd.com/about/legal.shtml.
Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved